Saturday 12 March 2016

Thunder and lightning it's getting exciting

We're calling it now...

Russia is going to win Eurovision 2016!

Yes Sweden! This means we're not even waiting to se what you're sending.

And not the other previous winners Serbia and Azerbaijan, either, for that matter. Their national competitions are this weekend. So are France and Lithuania's. (Yes I know France has won the competition too, but last time was in 1977, and that seriously doesn't count anymore... Even though they should have won i 2014..Just saying.... But now I'm rambling... Whatever! I can ramble. This is my blog after all...)

Anyway..Back to the issue. Hee's Russia. It's all over bar the scoring :-)


Ok, so Sergey Lazarev is making the age old Eurovision mistake of copying last years winner a little bit. But hey, if the copy is better that the original I'm all for it. Im really hoping Sergey will take a cue from Måns Zelmerlöw when it comes to stage performance as well.

Mmmm, Sergey Lazarev (-Matt.).



Given the extraordinary video, I can't wait to see it live on a Stockholm stage :D

No comments:

Post a Comment